Waterford Christmas Giveback ’12 Days of Giving’ - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition Period – 12th December to 24th December 2018
· The promoter is: NW Marketing whose registered office is at 27 Mount Park Way, Canning Vale WA 6155
· The competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Lease Equity, NW Marketing, Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre retailers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
· The ‘Daily Jolly Jiggle’ is posted everyday at 7am on the Official Facebook and website of Waterford Plaza.
· ‘Christmas Elves’ will walk around Waterford Plaza shopping Centre randomly throughout the day and ask shoppers if they have know the Jolly Jingle, The must answer instantly with the correct phrase to get their shopping paid for by the elves.
· Maximum spend $200 per day regardless number of ‘winners’.
· Maximum total spend throughout the 12 Days of Giving is $2,500.
· Participants can only win once.
· Participants cannot search for the code once asked. Winners must know code word instantly
· Purchased Goods/Services must be for personal use, not in relation to business expense’s.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
· The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
· The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
· The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Shopping will be paid for in one transaction by the elves. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
· Winners will be chosen at random.
· The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
· Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to NW Marketing and not to any other party.
· NW Marketing shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· NW Marketing also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.