Sitting down for a delicious feast with family and friends is undeniably the best part of Easter! SUPA IGA have shared their recipe for the easiest roast beef ever to ensure your Easter feast is filled with joy and stress free. All ingredients used can be purchased from SUPA IGA at Waterford Plaza.
- 1kg blade steak, trimmed of any visible fat
- 40g packet French onion soup
- 420g can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 tbsp Parsley Stir-In Paste
- Grease the slow cooker lightly with oil. Place the beef in the slow cooker.
- Whisk together the two soups and parsley and pour over the beef. Season with cracked pepper.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.